Tanya we are so excited to have you do this. We get to keep up with your family. Grandparents love pictures and this way we get to see as well as hear about all your acitivites. Thank you. We love all of you. Grandma Calhoun
I am absolutely amazed at your talent. Your pages are well done, artistic and beautiful. I need someone to do my family book pages. Can I hire you?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Tanya we are so excited to have you do this. We get to keep up with your family. Grandparents love pictures and this way we get to see as well as hear about all your acitivites. Thank you. We love all of you.
Grandma Calhoun
I am absolutely amazed at your talent. Your pages are well done, artistic and beautiful. I need someone to do my family book pages. Can I hire you?
Post a Comment